Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Wordbook

My first love is music.  Not only am I musician (cellist by choice) but I am also a music teacher.  Music fixes so many things for me and I love the act of making music with friends and others.  So it just seems natural for me to make a music related word book.  I'm sure this will be the first of many so I hope you enjoy.  Here's a bitmap of the svg.

I also announced the arrival of my Cinch....and just in case you don't believe me, here's the picture!

I can not WAIT to play with it. A few more details and I'll be ready to punch!!

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Movie/Music Theme post on Apr. 09, 2010. Thanks again.