YES...those bits that look undercooked are actually chocolate chips!!
CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CAKE
1 box devil's food cake
1 4oz chocolate instant pudding
1 small bag of chocolate chips (around 2 cups)
1 3/4 C water
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp almond extract (my personal addition :P)
2 tbsp butter, melted
1 C powdered sugar
3tbsp cocoa powder
3 tbsp warm water
Set oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a large bundt pan. Set aside.
1. Combine the first three ingredients in a large bowl. Combine the next 4 in a small bowl, mix well.
2. Add wet ingredients in the small bowl into the dry ingredients in the large bowl. Combine with a spoon until well mixed.
3. Pour batter into bundt pan and distribute evenly.
4. Bake for 45-55 minutes or until toothpick stuck in center comes out clean.
5. Let cake cool in pan for 20-25 minutes.
To make glaze: Mix all ingedients in a bowl until well combined. Pour over cake and EAT UP!