Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Scout Book - Completed

It took a while, but I finally cut and got a book together.  This was my first time cutting "chipboard" as well, so I don't think it turned out too bad.  It can only get better from here.  Cheers!

I made the emblem on the left in inkscape today after doing a Scrappy Dew tutorial :P.  Turned out pretty good.
The ribbons are attached to a tag with a note I wrote to the eagle scout.

The red on the left is a quasi accordian file. I never feel like these books have enough room for pictures....so this makes room for a few more.  Next time (before it's perfectly glued in place) I will at ribbons then the accordian can be tied closed. 

No comments: