Sunday, March 6, 2011

Blog Hop

Hi All,
     I just want to thank all of you for stopping by my blog yesterday.  One of the main reasons I wanted to do the blog hop was to gain new followers and it seems to be that I was successful.  Prior to yesterday, I had 13 followers.  Today, I am at 27.  WOOOHOOO....that's more than twice as many (lol....I know, it's really not that big of a deal, but I'm still excited)!  So, I am going to try and challenge myself to get files up at least once every week but I am going to need your help!   Keep sending your friends over to share files and once I get to 50 followers or so, I'll have to offer some sort of blog candy.  

     Again, thanks for making my first blog hop a success and I look forward to sharing and learning more about all of you in the future.   CIAO CIAO!

~Nicole

1 comment:

ShersL84bed said...

Wonderful! I look forward to seeing all your great files. Thanks for being part of the hop.

Smiles Sher