Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Card/Case for a DVD/CD

For the past few months, I've been working on "Seussical the Musical" and it's been a blast.  I directed the orchestra pit and the kids both on and off the stage did an amazing job.  The only problem is that with the way this show is set up (it's almost all music) the kids never got to see the show.  So I thought it would be cool to see if any of the parents recorded it so I could maybe make a DVD of the show for the kids to have as a parting gift.  I also thought it would be cool to make an Card/Envelope to put the DVDs in as I don't want to spend a lot on jewel cases.  So the attachd is the design I came up with.   Haven't had a chance to cut it, but I'm pretty it will work.  I'll post a pictures as soon as I get mine cut and decorated! 


1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Card post on Mar. 18, 2010. Thanks again.